Exclusive handmade fountain pen case for real connoisseurs.
- Vegetable tanned leather, much more durable and strength than chrome tanned leather.
- Hand-dyed gives colour depth and uniqueness, possibility of usage many different colors.
- Edges finished with specialistic dye.
- Hand-sewn, saddle stitch. Sides sewn by box stitch. Very strong and more durable than a machine stitch – when a saddle stitch breaks, the threads bind each other in place, by contrast, a machine stitch quickly unravel.
- Soft lining for additional protection of pens surface.
- Thick and stiff sides for additional strength and protection.
- Pull-out divider, which can be used as a tray. The case without divider can be used for storage other items.
- The case is designed also for bigger fountain pens.
- Pen case for 3 pens (the presented image of divider is for preview purpose only and show the divider for 2 pens)
- Width: 9,0 cm
- Thickness: 2,7 cm
- Height: around 15,0 cm, depend on dimensions of fountain pens inside
- Leather thickness (with lining): around 3 mm back and front wall, around 5 mm sides and around 2 mm dividers